139. So right now, I
will name the next coming event, which will become known
worldwide, if it fulfills itself.
140. This refers to the election of the new American
141. Worldwide will be expressed in this event, that the
smaller evil must be chosen, consequently the present
President Carter shall not continue to occupy his position.
142. For this reason
the great new man, Ronald Reagan, will be Americas
143. A man, who due
to his future actions, will align everything toward the purpose,
to allow the old prophecies to be fulfilled, which will
result in the fact, that slowly but surely everything on Earth
will widen to a world-wide war.
144. The new
president will be aggressive and bent on solving the problems by
military power and armament.
145. This in
contrast to his predecessor, who however is also unsuitable in
his position, as well as the new president, who exhibits radical
and extreme lines.
146. Contrary to the erroneous opinion of the American and the
worldwide populace, Reagan does not represent the smaller
but the greater evil, as the people of Earth will also
147. Commenting generally on the earthly presidential elections,
this is to be said, that a rather great mistake is being made,
that after every 2, 3 or 4 years etc., a new presidency is
always being sought, after which a new president for a nation
will be chosen.
148. Every new president lives with different ambitions and
emotions, but also every new president has a different
character, different plans and a different illogical
understanding in regard to politics etc.
149. This leads to the fact that every new president or other
ruler disregards and changes the past actions of his
predecessor, due to which repeatedly new errors and confusion
150. The only right way would be, that a truly good man attains
to power, who is free of all those matters, which are erroneous
151. This man would
have to occupy his office as long as he is able to conduct
himself in clear consciousness and without confusion.
152. In only this
manner can steady and good politics in a nation be created, to
unfold and become effective.
194. Concerning additional chronological predictions for the
coming months and years, is given as follows:
195. Around the
time of January 19, 1981, Japan will be shaken
by an earthquake, which we calculated to be about 8 points
strong, according to the Richter scale know to you.
196. This quake, which despite its strength will remain
without great catastrophe, serves as sign of the end of the
Irani-American hostage affair.
197. On the same day, at 21:30 P.M., the American hostages
should be freed which, however, will be prevented by the
power of Ayatollah Khomeini, because with it he wants
to strike the departing American President, Jimmy Carter,
to whom he does not want to grant the triumph.
198. For this reason, he prevents the release of the
prisoners the very last moment, so that the release only
occurs on January 20, 1981, at about 18:23 PM.
199. With that for the time being, the greatest criminal
extortion of the Earth world ends, which however, at a later
point in time, will have weighty repercussions for the
Iranian people and their government.
200. At first, the Iranians will be of the
erroneous opinion that, due to the criminal extortion and
its consequential release of the prisoners, they have won a
victory, where after they soon will come to realize, that
with that they have purchased all kinds of iniquity and
201. But their regret and realization of their erroneous
idea and of their fanaticism will come too late.
202. Especially the new U.S. President, Ronald Reagan,
will show forth his power, to vengefully prosecute
203. And that will be so, as well as many other very
irrational and evil matters, which lead to murder and war, a
man sees to that, who works closely with President Reagan,
namely a war- and intrigue-fanatic like Reagan
himself, a man named, Haig, who already has stirred
up much political trouble.
204. Reagan will become especially unforgiving
towards Iran, when he will be closely informed
about the fact, that the US-hostages had to suffer tortures,
and that presently they still do.
221. Then follows the first political blow of U.S. President
Reagan, who will affront the world with terror measures.
222. His first big actions in this regard will already become
known by the end of January, 1981, and at the beginning of
February, 1981, namely that he stretches forth his hand, in
terms of a pact, to murderous dictatorships and regimes in
smaller nations, and smoothes their way for enslavement,
suppression and murder of their people.
223. The assistance in armament, which he grants these nations,
will have vicious consequences.
224. Also with Russia, this new president will
have a falling out, at this time, and speak harsh words, which
will provoke the Russian government.
225. But this will not be enough of the American Presidents
absurdity because these actions only indicate the beginning of
his evil time in office, during which he destroys much of the
hopes of peace, which in strenuous work, since the last world
war, have been established.
226. As next terror blow against mankind of Earth, Reagan
will bring into play the neutron bomb, secured
under his predecessor President Carter, because Reagan
will want to allow this terror weapon to be stationed in Europe.
227. Consequently, Russia will speed up even more its secret
armament and then bring an even more terrifying weapon into the
228. Not only for the entire world, but especially also for the
American people, Reagan will conjure up very much evil.
229. One of these evils will be that he will undermine the
security for the consumers of goods.
230. A large consumer-security-firm will be attacked by
Reagan, whereby the security for the consumers of America
will again begin to suffer, which as a consequence will show
that, due to accidents, the death rates will again rise, because
of Reagans intrigues, the security of consumer goods in
construction etc. will be neglected.
You said to me years
ago, that Reagan will be the true originator of the
Third World War.
231. Certainly, he
will be the man, who prepares the way to lay the foundation for
matters, which finally lead to the third world-fire.
But which will not
be carried out under Reagans scepter, or?
232. No, and that is
fortunate for Earth mankind.
233. Namely, if he
would have the decisive word in leading this war, then the
entire Earth would be destroyed.
equates to a total atomization?
Then there will
still be people, who hopefully recognize these matters in time.
235. This will be so, and his inglorious end is now already
set, as well as that of the murderous Ayatollah Khomeini,
whose end begins to approach within the first days of February
of the year 1981, when he will be stricken by an incurable
One murderer less
will live on this world. But as a rule, usually nothing much
better follows one of these.
that is the truth, and this will still remain so for a long
Otherwise, the world
would really come to rest.
237. Yes, and that
would not please those demanding to be in power.
And that would not
please these power guys.
238. Sure, but
Ayatollah Khomeini and his allies will play with the
thought during the first months of the year 1981, that the
Ayatollah should be treated by well-known physicians
materialization of this attempt, however, is at the moment
still questionable, because no clear picture can yet be
241. The brain functions of Khomeini are damaged,
therefore, capricious actions and decisions are often
exhibited by him, which in their final form very often
cannot be forecast.
242. For this reason his appearance in Switzerland
can not be foretold with certainty, as also not the Popes
journey to Switzerland, who is considering the
thought of visiting your motherland by the middle of the
243. Also with the Pope certain insecurity
factors are present, which at least could postpone his
244. By and large, the year 1981, generally holds very many
uncertain factors, wherefore exact time frames can only
seldom be given, as well as it is also not possible to
predict with absolute certainty in different cases, whether
a certain event will occur or not.
245. However, this relates exclusively only to events, which
refer directly to individuals.
246. This only because the year 1981, especially in regard
to individual events, is ruled by such individuals whose
material consciousness, and with it the brain, reveal
damages which lead to capricious, moody and
247. This is also the case with Prince Charles of England,
who will get engaged to a certain Diana, which will
lead to a marriage during the first half of the year, if
these plans, due to the instability of this man, become
248. On the other hand, it would be good if Prince
Charles would not marry this girl, because if the
marriage actually takes place, this marriage will not become
a happy one, especially not for Diana, who will have
to suffer hard under the tyranny, lack of self-control,
moodiness and other emotional outbursts of the Prince, which
understandably will be tried to be kept secret by the
Royal House with all means.
That is not so,
because greater and worldwide events, even if these notions are
only momentary, could be made public to the information media
and brought to Mans attention. And as you mention these events
to me already long before their occurrence, curious people will
reflect on it, and due to this perhaps change their mind for the
298. That is
299. Good, then I
will give you the necessary information regarding the
President of America.
300. On March 30, at 21:45 P.M. before the Hilton
Hotel the event will happen in the city where he is
speaking, where the President will be shot down by a
student, named John Hinckley.
301. Ronald Reagan will suffer a shot in the lung, from
which via surgery, the bullet will be removed.
302. His injury will not place his life in direct danger, while
the life of several of his escorts, however, will be in direct
danger, one of them a security officer and Reagans press
Aha, and which time
do you mean by 21:45 P.M.? Is this according to American or to
303. The time mentioned corresponds to Central European
time, and pertains particularly to the changed time.
That I do not
304. But you know, that the so-called summer time plays a
great role in the nations of Europe.
Switzerland wisely has excluded itself there from for
about 40 years.
305. Surely, but during the year 1981, it will again be
This could not be
true. That is sheer idiocy, because such a change only creates
horrendous additional financial expenditures and in addition,
absolutely no energy savings, as the super-smart envision.
306. Unfortunately, that is correct, but the illogic in
Earthman up to now, has never stopped short of the dumbest
You have spoken a
true word there.
307. Shall I now continue to tell you?
Naturally, because I
still do not understand several things. You said that already
shortly after Reagan taking office, background enemies
will stand ready to murder him. Now you just mentioned that by a
single man only, a student, he would be shot down. Has the
danger for the President not past with that, and what is not
clear to me particularly, whether or not he still dies after the
operation due to his injury. In this regard you did not express
yourself clearly, because you mentioned that the bullet injury
is not directly life threatening.
308. As usual, you are quick of hearing.
309. I actually only spoke about the direct gunshot injury,
which the American President, Ronald Reagan, will have to
suffer, but which during an operation of several hours can again
310. The mans state of health after the operation will be
satisfactory, however, several complications will set in, which
require a second operation.
311. Only thereafter
the recovery of the President will begin, when after a two-week
period, he will be able to carry on his duties.
312. During his recovery period, the security services will find
out that the perpetrator will be a single man, that he, however,
proves to have contact to other elements, who are willing to
kill the President.
313. In this regard, several arrests of suspects will be
undertaken which, however, will not lead the security services
314. For this reason, the man will continue to be in danger,
because other elements before his election for President, will
position themselves against him and harbor the thought to kill
him, for which he runs risk to fall victim to another attempt on
possibility exists then that he will yet be done away with and
leaves this Earth plane?
315. In fact this danger is quite acute, despite the
tightening of security measures after the attempt on his life.
316. In this
reference, however, I will explain the most important data at a
later point in time.
317. For now, the fact is that this President Reagan will
be the powerful one, who will shake the world peace heretofore
so laboriously preserved, because as powerindividual he has
been of the erroneous opinion from the beginning, that by the
use of power, intrigue and force he could solve all problems.
318. Already for a long time, this man lives in the delusion,
that America would have to become the most powerful and
all-ruling military power, so that after his taking on of
office, he will try to make this illusory idea reality, for
which every evil means will be right for him to realize his
explanation you mentioned that Reagan practically will be
the sign for the coming down-fall.
319. Certainly, because he will be the powerful one, who
will shake the laboriously maintained and very doubtful world
peace, for which all his predecessors have labored.
320. With that he sets an evil sign for the beginning of the
destructions following on the entire Earth, which will be caught
up in a third world-fire.
321. According to his erroneous doings, everything in the entire
world will rapidly align with terror and anarchism, because
those led astray will see a means in his hunger for power and
his tyranny, by which they could reach their own confused and
322. Even on the so-called average citizens this will have its
effects which, especially in Switzerland, will be
horribly expressed to the extent, that criminality rapidly rises
at a terrifying rate and where after, during the month of April
1981 alone, as many murders on human beings will be committed in
your homeland, as will be the case during the entire year of